A Critic News Brief
Lyndon Rescue Responds to Multiple Bee Stings
Multiple people were treated for bee stings near the LSC baseball field late Thursday, according to police scanner reports. Lyndon Rescue was first dispatched to President's Hill, less than a mile from their base station, for a report of a 16-year-old female that was having an allergic reaction and could not breathe. Several of those stung were reported to be students participating in a Saint Johnsbury Academy softball game being held on a field nearby. Reports said that two people were treated for ankle sprains as well. Employees of Lyndon Rescue said they could not comment on the condition of those treated.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Critic News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CRITIC NEWS
RECENT THE CRITIC CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum