Ask Hugh Jass: Spice Up Your Sex Life
Dear Hugh Jass,
Lately I feel that the sex life between my boyfriend and I has gotten boring. How can we spice it up and make it more enjoyable for both of us? We want to keep the relationship going but I feel that this is making it hard for both of us.
Spice it up
Most people find that their sex life has hit a wall at least once in their relationship so don't be alarmed and think that yours is over. I am not involved in your sex life so I can't fully understand how things are going in the bedroom for you, but I am going to try and give you a few tips on things so you can make it better.
Something you could try to "spice it up" with your boyfriend is role-playing. To make role-playing more exciting, ask each other what some fantasies that the other has had. For example, if you have always had a fantasy involving a cop, have your boyfriend get a cop outfit, dress up, and start the action that way! And make sure to let him live his fantasies out as well.
Role-playing a little too kinky? Another thing you could do is try different positions. Sometimes a small change like that can hit all new spots for you and give your boyfriend extra pleasure. Change up who is on top and who is on bottom throughout the session.
Finally, a fun game to play: write down different sexual actions on paper and put them into a hat to perform them on each other. For example, you could pull "kiss neck" out of the hat and then proceed to kiss your boyfriends neck. Keep it interesting, keep it safe, and have enjoy.
Best of luck,
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Critic News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CRITIC NEWS
RECENT THE CRITIC CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum