Residence Hall Competition in Home Stretch
There is only one month left until one of the resident halls is crowned champion.
On April 29, a triathlon (a running, biking, and swimming competition) will be held for all residents of Lyndon State College. Everyone who participates will get a t-shirt. The winning team members will get plaques with their names on them and be remembered.
Sue Henry, triathlon coordinator said, "Right now Rita Bole is edging out their competition."
There is a chance for other residence halls to win but they have to start showing up to the intramural events in the next five weeks to help the hall catch up.
This week is ping-pong, Saturday at 4 p.m. Come out and support your residence hall before time runs out.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Critic News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CRITIC NEWS
RECENT THE CRITIC CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone