Residence Hall Competition in Home Stretch
There is only one month left until one of the resident halls is crowned champion.
On April 29, a triathlon (a running, biking, and swimming competition) will be held for all residents of Lyndon State College. Everyone who participates will get a t-shirt. The winning team members will get plaques with their names on them and be remembered.
Sue Henry, triathlon coordinator said, "Right now Rita Bole is edging out their competition."
There is a chance for other residence halls to win but they have to start showing up to the intramural events in the next five weeks to help the hall catch up.
This week is ping-pong, Saturday at 4 p.m. Come out and support your residence hall before time runs out.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Critic News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CRITIC NEWS
RECENT THE CRITIC CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Got Tech Neck? Here's Some Advice.
- Three Simple Swaps for a Healthier Lunch
- Epilepsy Awareness Day 2016 Largest Turnout Ever
- Give the Gift of Connectivity, Without the Stress
- New Cancer Treatment Continues to Progress By Filing for...
- How Many Years Does it Take to Become a Doctor of...
- Many Working Mothers Can't Afford Their Health Insurance...
- A Date with Destiny: Video Games Teach Kids Life Lessons
- The Magic Number for Millennials: $51,000
- A New Read on Literacy: The 3 Keys to Building Lifelong...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates
- National Meningitis Association Urges Students to take Pledge2Prevent
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Foundation Award Grants to Help 20 Colleges and Universities Go Tobacco-Free in Largest Initiative of Its Kind
- BPU Offers Sentiment Analysis Free to Universities