Residence Hall Competition in Home Stretch
There is only one month left until one of the resident halls is crowned champion.
On April 29, a triathlon (a running, biking, and swimming competition) will be held for all residents of Lyndon State College. Everyone who participates will get a t-shirt. The winning team members will get plaques with their names on them and be remembered.
Sue Henry, triathlon coordinator said, "Right now Rita Bole is edging out their competition."
There is a chance for other residence halls to win but they have to start showing up to the intramural events in the next five weeks to help the hall catch up.
This week is ping-pong, Saturday at 4 p.m. Come out and support your residence hall before time runs out.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Critic News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CRITIC NEWS
RECENT THE CRITIC CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- How to Make Outdoor Spaces as Beautiful and Comfortable...
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...